RESOURCESTools for Your Preteen Ministry
CAUGHT IN BETWEEN
WORKSHEETS & CHECKLISTS
You’ve been wanting to start a preteen program, but maybe you’re not sure where to begin.
Good news! Caught In Between has what you need to help you and your team think through your philosophy, theology, and strategy. It includes worksheets, checklists, and the info you’ll need to plan, prepare, and launch a dynamic and engaging preteen environment at your church.
Click below to download the worksheets and checklists.
Here’s what you’ll find
- Goal Worksheet – Critical questions to help you work with (and not against) other ministries in your church as you plan
- Planning Checklist – Prepare and present your preteen ministry plan to decision-makers
- Budget Worksheet – Staffing, equipment, and improvements that may impact your proposed budget
- Volunteer Recruitment Worksheet – Prompts to recruit and train the right volunteers
- Environment Worksheet – Tips and tricks to design a physical environment preteens will love
- Programming Worksheet – Key elements to optimize your programming decisions (from curriculum resources, to music selection, to relationship building)
- Home Worksheet – Practical ideas for connecting with and resourcing parents
- Preparing Checklist – Communications to get influencers, parents, volunteers, and kids excited about launch
- Launch Checklist – Everything you need to know to pull off an awesome launch
Orange Books publishes nonfiction, in a variety of formats, with the goal of helping churches influence those who influence the spiritual growth of the next generation. We partner with well-known and emerging leaders to bring you proven and practical strategies to maximize that influence. Orange Books is an imprint of The reThink Group, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 The reThink Group, Inc. All rights reserved.